What to do with a pillow?
There are many treatments for falling pillows. Continuously good effects such as physical tendons, acupuncture, medicine, hot compresses, etc., are especially good for physical tendons.
The pillow can be used to massage the family. The family can help the pillow to massage and reduce the pain: (1) Massage: behind the pillow, gently press with one finger to cause the most pain, and then use one thumb to start from above the side neck to the shoulderMassage up to the buttocks in turn, and massage the most painful points until you feel obvious soreness, which means that the strength is enough. Repeat this massage 2?
3 times, tap the massaged area with hollow fist, and repeat 2?
Repeating the above massage and tapping can quickly relax the cervical muscle of the cervical spine fracture and relieve pain.
(2) Hot compress: use hot water bottle, electric heating stove, hot towel and infrared light bulb to exert analgesic effect on it.
Care must be taken to prevent burns.
(3) Use Zhenghong safflower oil, Gancunshan rheumatism oil, cloud essence, etc., rub the pain, 2?
3 times with some effect.
(4) The wound dampness analgesic cream, the scented analgesic tone is placed on the painful area and replaced once a day, the analgesic effect is ideal, but the patient feels that there is a certain limit on how to move after the plaster, and pregnant women should avoid it.
(5) Ear acupuncture: The ear acupuncture is buried in the neck and occipital area.
10 minutes, or massage the ear points with the index finger.
(6) Acupuncture: those who cannot pitch forward and backward, take Dashen, Jinggu, Kunlun; those who cannot review left and right, take Waiwai Yu, Houxi, and Fengchi.
The hanging bell acupoint is generally preferable, which is located three inches above the foot hole and the needle is 4?
5 points, moxibustion 3?
7 Zhuang, also massage this point for 15 minutes each time.
(7) One oral pain-relieving tablet has temporary analgesic effect.
(8) Change your sleeping position, adjust the height of the pillow, and twist your neck yourself.
(9) If it is caused by cervical spondylosis, under the guidance of a physiotherapist, perform home self cervical traction therapy.
(10) In case of severe occiput, local injection is 0.
25% Nufcaine 10ml, obvious analgesic effect.
Provide massage therapy: Pillow-related treatment level ①Put your left or right hand together with your finger and ring finger, look for tender points at the point of pain relief (mostly in the sternocleidomastoid muscle, trapezius, etc.).About 5 minutes.
Can be alternated with left and right hands.
② Step on the shoulder from top to bottom with a small fish, and hit it lightly and quickly for about two minutes from bottom to top.
③ Use your thumb and forefinger to pinch left and right Fengchi points and shoulder well points for 1-2 minutes.
④ Use your thumb or forefinger to press down on the pillow point (between the second and third metacarpals of the back of your hand, 5 points behind the metacarpophalangeal joint), and then continue for 2-3 minutes when you feel sore.
⑤ Finally, perform activities such as pre-yield, back-up, left-right lateral deviation, and rotation of the head rehabilitation. This action should be performed slowly and without excessive force.
〖Floating Pillows >> Governing Pillow Massage Method I often suffer from falling pillows due to poor sleeping posture or cold wind, etc. I have severe neck and shoulder pains and inconvenience at work. I went to the hospital for treatment many times, and then read the massage book.There are different methods in different books, and they are summed up by massage tentacles, wind pools, dumb doors, Tianzhu, shoulders in Yu, side by side, Bingfeng, or papillae, post-hair, hand three miles and so on.
After my practice, swelling is the best point.
Shiatsu with the Shiatsu method.
If combined with the above points, the effect is more ideal.
When someone falls into a pillow, this method is used repeatedly and the effect is also good.
I used to fall asleep when I fell asleep. It used to take two or three days.
An old man told me a trick, from the heart down, shrugged his neck, slowly turned the neck to the left to see the shoulders, then slowly turned from the left to the right, and then back to the left to do seven or eight times in order.
You can’t do it seven or eight times at a time, you can do it less and stick to activities once a day.
Vinegar compressing the pillow to take 100 grams of vinegar, it is advisable to heat it until it is not hot, and then use gauze dipped in hot vinegar to apply heat to the neck and back pain. It can be rotated between two gauze pads to maintain the hot and humid feeling in the pain while reducing the activity for 20 minutes each time., 2 to 3 times a day, can be cured within two days.
Traction therapy has different views on whether to use traction therapy after occipital fall.
Some people think that jaw support traction can be used like cervical spondylosis, and the weight can be appropriately increased. The common weight is 4 kg to 7 kg, and the traction time is 20 to 30 minutes.
However, some people think that traction after the pillow is not effective, but it makes the pain worse.
In the differential diagnosis of cervical spondylosis with cervical type, if the patient’s head is pulled slightly with both hands, the symptoms of cervical spondylosis can disappear or alleviate, and those who fall into the pillow will have more pain.
It is generally believed that the muscles are in a contracted state after falling down.
Pillow health tips, so the weight of the traction is particularly important, too light to live poorly, too heavy and easy to aggravate injury.
Therefore, other methods can be used for treatment.
Of course, whether to use traction therapy can also be discussed and studied in clinical work.
Some hospitals have accumulated a lot of experience in using traction therapy to treat occipital pillows.
According to practice, traction therapy can also be used.
The main clinical manifestations are: head and neck may be early, with hip pain, some discomfort do not dare to touch the neck and shoulders, and some are mild but the treatment is always ineffective or recurrent;When turning, it often turns with the body.
Neck muscles can swell or contract and fracture, with obvious tenderness.
After the acute phase, neck and shoulder and upper back pain are often felt.
Patients often resort to prone to fatigue, unable to read, write and watch television for a long time; some have headaches, pain in the back of the pillow, chest pain, and weakness of the upper limbs; some patients have complained of “tightening of the neck” and “stiffness” since the morning., The activity is inconvenient or there will be no sound during the activity; a few patients have reflex upper limb pain and paralysis, but it will not cause the activity to not increase.
Doctors can find deformities and deflections, normal activities or complications, correction of muscle fracture healing and tenderness, often manifested in the alternation of cervical spinous processes, shoulder and foot parts of the cervical spine and shoulder swollen bones; swelling of the superior spinal ligament,Tenderness and deflection of spinous processes, enlarged spinous process spacing; medical head test and upper arm pull test were negative, no muscle weakness, muscle atrophy performance, normal and lower limb muscle key reflexes, no pathological reflexes; X-ray films showed that cervical curve disappeared andStraightened, cervical anti-joint showed “length”, “dual process” sign, asymmetry of hook and push joint space asymmetry, a few patients showed osteogenesis and ossification of the ligament, but some patients did not have X-ray changes or onlyThere is a change in the physiological curve of the cervical spine.
Diagnosis and differential diagnosis
Complications of sprains (1) Overview: A twisted sprain, commonly known as a muscle sprain caused by the occipital system, is similar to cervical cervical spondylosis because it is more common in the morning than early morning and is therefore easily replaced.Sickness, the cause of sprains is mostly due to poor recomposition during sleep and local muscles are sprained. The cervical cervical spondylosis caused by degeneration of the intervertebral disc is completely changed. Therefore, traction therapy is mainly used for patients with cervical spondylosis.However, the traction of patients with torsional sprains is not effective and can worsen the condition and should be identified.
(2) Identification points: Mainly based on the following four points: ① Tenderness points: Tenderness points in patients with cervical spondylosis are more common in spinous processes and paravertebral locations. Patients with light pressure can tolerate and have pain ranges and affected areas.The nerve root distribution area is consistent, and the tenderness point of those who fall into the pillow is found in the local part of the muscle injury. The upper and lower shoulders are more common. The pain pressure in the acute stage is often intolerable.
②Muscle fractures: Patients with cervical spondylosis are generally not accompanied by headache and muscle fractures, and those with twisted sprains can touch the cord-like muscle bundles with obvious tenderness.
③ Response to traction test: When the examiner used both hands to pull the patient’s head slightly upwards, the cervical spondylosis patient disappeared or felt relieved, while the torsion sprain worsened.
④ Response to block therapy: 5% of 1% procaine for pain point block of cervical spondylotic patients with cervical spondylosis has no obvious effect, and those who have twisted sprains will immediately disappear or be significantly relieved.
Periarthritis of the shoulder (1) Overview: Periarthritis of the shoulder is also known as “frozen shoulder” because of its complications around the age of 50. It is also called “fifty shoulders”. Its age is similar to cervical spondylosis and it is often accompanied by involvement.The symptoms involved are easy to correct but should be identified because the two treatments are clearly different.
(2) Identification points from cervical spondylosis: ① Pain point: The pain caused by cervical spondylosis is mainly centered at the spinous process and the vertebrae; while the pain in patients with periarthritis of the shoulder is mostly the shoulder and joints.Around it.
② Range of shoulder joint movement: Neck type cervical spondylosis generally does not affect shoulder movement; while the range of shoulder joint movement in patients with periarthritis is obviously inclined to abduction, which is very “frozen”.
③ Response to acupuncture therapy: Acupuncture on the shoulder acupuncture points of three shoulders or spleen through the Chengshan acupoint for patients with periarthritis of the shoulder can obtain immediate effect (reduced shoulder pain and increased range of motion), but for patients with cervical spondylosisNeedle.
④ Imaging examination: X-ray plain film of patients with cervical spondylosis can show that the physiological curvature of the cervical vertebra disappears on the dynamic lateral film, and there can be trapezoidal changes; but patients with periarthritis of the shoulder generally do not have this phenomenon and can refer to MRI if necessary.result.
In addition to the above four points of identification, you can also refer to the response to closed therapy and shoulder massage therapy. Such treatments have obvious effectiveness in periarthritis of the shoulder. The disease should be differentiated from nerve root type cervical spondylosis.
Rheumatic myofibritis (1) Overview: Rheumatic myofibritis is a chronic disease that is mostly related to wind and cold distortion. In addition to the neck and shoulders, whole body collapse occurs and lumbosacral regions other than neck and shoulders are more common.The diagnosis of myofibertitis should be distinguished from cervical spondylosis.
(2) Identification points: ① Systemic manifestations: Patients with rheumatic myofibritis have general characteristics of rheumatism, such as systemic joint muscle soreness (may be migratory), redness and swelling of the pharynx (most tonsils with inflammation), rheumatoid factor positive and anti-chainCoccilysin O is usually measured above 500U.
② Characteristics of local symptoms: The local symptoms of patients with rheumatic myofibertitis are mostly aches and pains. The range is broader, the cold is cold, and there is no fixed tenderness.
③Others: It can still be identified based on the patient’s history of the predisposing factors, the history of anti-rheumatic drugs, and the X-ray findings.
Other diseases All diseases that can cause pain relief and correction should be diagnosed, especially the various congenital malformations of the spine itself (mostly tuberculosis). Therefore, all those who complain of complications should be photographed in the normal positionX-rays first exclude all kinds of organic diseases that can be displayed on X-rays, especially for those who intend to use manual massage to prevent accidents, and then decide whether to have MRI or CT examinations in order to further understand and grasp the condition.Finally make a diagnosis.
How to check the natural straightening of cervical spondylosis, the physiological curvature decays or disappears, and some people are inclined and deviated, the activity is normal or slightly deviated, to avoid muscle spasm and scattered tender points.
The best palpation examination included tenderness between the spinous processes of the affected joints and in two cases.
In addition, the indenter test and the brachial plexus traction test were negative, and most of the limbs were found to be normal.
In addition to the X-ray examination, except for the straightening or disappearing of the physiological curvature of the cervical spine, the eccentric gap of adjacent hooked vertebrae can be seen to be unequal in width, and about 1/3 of the intervertebral space is loose on the stress film.
In a few cases, hyperplasia and calcification of the ligamentum of the vertebrae can be seen, but some patients have no changes in X-rays or only changes in the physiological curve of the cervical spine.
Attention should be paid to the diagnosis of torsional sprains, periarthritis of the shoulder, rheumatic myofibrosis, neurasthenia, and other neck and shoulder pains that are not caused by cervical disc degeneration.
Treatment 1. Surgery At present, many scholars have surgical treatment of cervical spondylosis.
However, it is not uncommon for gradual symptoms to not be completely relieved, especially in patients with a history of replacement, who have had spinal cord compression for too long and caused spinal cord deformation. The surgical results are not satisfactory.
We believe that those with severe disease course, mild symptoms, or severe illness, but with anterior and posterior diameter of 11 mm or more, or a long course, severe illness, older age, and poor physical condition can not tolerate surgery, can be strictlyObserve the non-surgical treatment.
Due to the complex structure of the anterior cervical region, there are many important tissues, such as the common carotid artery, jugular vein, thyroid, trachea, recurrent laryngeal nerve, esophagus, etc. During the puncture process, these tissue structures may be damaged and serious complications may occur.
If spinal cord injury is caused by excessive puncture, it is a high-risk area for treatment due to its special site. There are cases of high paraplegia during surgery.
The key to the success of cervical spondylosis treatment lies in the accuracy of the puncture and the safety during the treatment.
Insufflation, discectomy, and other treatment equipment have thicker casing sleeves and a high risk of puncture, so they are not suitable for the treatment of cervical spondylosis. The following analysis focuses on ozone nucleolysis, PLDD, NP, and radiofrequency target thermocoagulation in the treatment of cervical disc herniation.Application.
The ratio of the four is the thinnest (0.
71mm), so the risk of puncture is relatively low.
Because ozone destroys lung epithelial cells extremely severely, if it is mistakenly penetrated into the trachea, causing inhalation of ozone, serious consequences that are difficult to control during the operation may occur. Therefore, doctors who require ozone treatment have extremely good puncture technology, and at the same timeIt also increases the risk of surgery.
The thermal damage range of PLDD shrinks, and NP cannot accurately distinguish important nerves and blood vessels in adjacent areas. In addition, patients are prone to choking or swallowing during treatment. If they are not careful, these important organs may be accidentally injured.
The damage range of the radio frequency instrument can be accurately measured and controlled, and its unique neuroelectrophysiological test system can ensure the safety of the treatment target.
Therefore, these shortcomings of ozone, PLDD, NP and other treatment methods can be replaced by radiofrequency therapy. In the treatment of cervical spondylosis, radiofrequency target thermocoagulation therapy should be preferred.
Second, symptomatic treatment method 1, cervical traction treatment (1) widen the intervertebral space, restore the stability of the cervical push and its normal physiological function.
(2) Relieve muscle paralysis, eliminate, loosen adhesion tissue, eliminate fatigue and edema.
(3) The incarcerated joint capsule is distracted to promote the restoration of spondylolisthesis and dislocation of the articulation of the vertebrae.
(4) Enlarging the foramen and intervertebral space, pulling the wrinkled or ossified ligaments, enabling the compressed nerve roots and spinal cord to recover, improving their blood supply, and helping to restore the function of nerve tissues.
(5) Each vertebral space can widen after traction2.
5-5 mm, which is conducive to the replacement of the herniated disc (nucleus pulposus and its annulus fibrosus).
(6) The tortuous vertebral artery is retracted, and the ratio of the length of the cervical vertebrae to the vertebral artery is restored, the pushing artery is kept unobstructed, the normal cerebral blood supply is maintained, and the normal brain tissue function is restored.
2. Massage massage is a most common method to alleviate the symptoms of cervical spondylosis. Massage treatment of cervical spondylosis has the functions of relieving muscles and tending collaterals, promoting blood circulation and dispersing blood stasis, reducing swelling and pain, smoothing joints, and restoring wrong seams.
3, physical therapy Physical therapy, using natural or artificial sound, light, electricity, heat, magnetism and other physical factors to affect the human body, the method of reaching disease is called physical therapy, referred to as physical therapy.
Physiotherapy is widely used in clinical practice and has its unique medical value. It is an auxiliary method for treating cervical spondylosis.
Cervical spondylosis often has stubborn neck and shoulder pain. Electrotherapy and hyperthermia have good pain relief effects.
Cervical spine hyperplasia can cause an induced response when it compresses the nerve root and spinal cord.
Application of ultrasound, infrared, electrotherapy, hyperthermia, etc., can promote the regression of antibiotics and absorb edema.
Acute reaction can cause tissue adhesion for a long time, and patients after surgery often have a lot of scars.
Physiotherapy has the effect of releasing adhesions and softening residual marks.
4, Chinese medicine external treatment Chinese medicine external treatment method is one of the important items of traditional Chinese medicine for treating cervical spondylosis, which is a method of applying Chinese medicine to cervical spondylopathy. We often say that cervical spondylosis plaster treatment is external to cervical spondylosis.Governing Law One.
The external treatment of cervical spondylosis is simple and convenient to use. It can reduce the consequences of cervical spondylosis symptoms, but there are some alternatives such as skin allergies, skin damage and other problems. Please use it under the guidance of a doctor.
The traditional Chinese medicine follow-up medicines used for the external treatment of cervical spondylosis can be divided into the following types: dressing, rubbing, wet dressing and hot ironing.
Third, the therapeutic method refers to a method that has a certain therapeutic effect. If it is replaced properly, it can achieve a healing effect.
This type of method mainly includes: 1. Drug treatment usually selects some specialized medicines for targeted treatment. Traditional Chinese medicine, proprietary Chinese medicines, and traditional Chinese medicine preparations are the main ones. Among them, traditional Chinese medicine preparations have the best effect, such as Lumingjingtong granules, followed by proprietary Chinese medicines, and Chinese herbal medicines.The worst effect.
2. Interventional treatment of cervical spondylosis by implantation therapy is mainly used for patients with cervical spondylosis inserted with cervical disc herniation. The treatment method is less damaging and reliable, but it also has certain treatment risks and sequels.
3. The small needle knife treatment is to use a medical device called a “small needle knife” to perform acupuncture and acupuncture on certain chronic trauma pain diseases, especially soft tissue adhesion and pain transfer caused by injury marks.A variety of adhesions between muscles, ligaments, and veins can relax muscle ligaments and veins and repair them.
Small needle knife is used to treat cervical spondylopathy, mainly for the treatment of cervical soft tissue injury.
For some cervical spondylotic cervical spondylosis, the treatment of cervical spondylosis is good.
1. Preparing posture: Stand with your feet on the same width as the front, hands on hips, and look straight ahead with both eyes.
2. Competitiveness with Xiang: Look up at Tian Rou to restore, look down at the ground to restore.
Keep your upper body and waist still. Inhale when you raise your head and breathe when you lower your head. Breathe naturally.
3. Look backwards: turn your head and neck to the right and back to look at the right and back, and restore; turn your head and neck to the left and look at the back to the left, and restore.
4. Neck scoliosis: Turn the head and neck to the right to restore; turn the head and neck to the left to restore.
5, forward to explore the sea: head and neck forward and side to the right front and lower, look forward and downward, restore; head and neck forward and side to the front left and lower, look forward and lower, restore.
6. Turn your head and look at the moon: Turn your head as far as possible from the front, back, left, and back of the head and neck, and look at the upper right, back, and back;
7, cervical spine: Head and neck circle left and right.
8, writing therapy: use the skull to write the word “phoenix”, called Fengzi therapy.